You are not connected. Please login or register

» General » Movies, Videos & TV » TV Show Reviews » House MD (2004 - )

House MD (2004 - )

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 House MD (2004 - ) on Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:16 pm

Cafetin

Admin
Head Reviewer

Year: 2004 -
Genre: Drama, Medical (maybe a Comedy at some parts)
Creator: David Shore
Seasons so far: 5 complete
Season 6 is being aired every Monday at 8:00 PM on Fox.
Awards: Won 2 Golden Globes. Another 29 wins & 71 nominations

Cast:
  • Hugh Laurie ................. Dr. Gregory House
    Robert Sean Leonard ... Dr. James Wilson
    Lisa Edelstein ............... Dr. Lisa Cuddy
    Omar Epps ................... Dr. Eric Foreman
    Jennifer Morrison ......... Dr. Allison Cameron
    Jesse Spencer ............. Dr. Robert Chase

This series is about a doctor named - obviously - House. He is a diagnostic pro at the hospital named Princeton-Plainsboro in New Jersey. He is about to show us how to solve the most difficult medical cases in the craziest ways you can imagine with his team of doctors. His arrogant and sarcastic personality tests the nerves and patience of his colleagues in every way it is possible. But is there anyone on this earth who can solve every puzzle that life throws in his way?

Critics say that this is the most realistic medical TV show around. The researches that the writers have made for every episode is simply amazing. It takes them about two months to write a simple episode for us. After that is done, they can film it in a mere weeks time. So you can imagine how much they could have been learned about medics while they have made us this entertaining series. Just watch one episode and you will see what I mean.

The first thing that cought my attention in the first episode is the character of Gregory House. That style, the reckless rebellious doctor who lives to *** off every person he sees. He always find something that he can criticise... or someone. He doesn`t really care about the people he saves. The only thing he is into are the puzzle he is facing. The fact that he is a druggie is just another layer on the cake.
If you just want to relax for a short fourty minutes, I can recommend "him" to you.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

» General » Movies, Videos & TV » TV Show Reviews » House MD (2004 - )